Double-taper fly lines may not be the most versatile of the bunch, but they’re very good at what they’re designed to do: delicate work at shorter distances. An excellent dry-fly line, the Mastery Double Taper excels at presenting flies with a touch of grace, which is extra handy on spring creeks and smaller streams.
- Double-taper lines are extra-delicate for subtle presentations
- Excels in short-to-medium distances with dry flies and smaller nymphs
- The ultimate fly line for chasing trout in close quarters
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA MS TRT DT X F (X = line weight)
Species: Grayling, Panfish, Trout
Water Type: Freshwater
|DT-2-F||81.5’ / 24,8m||90.0’ / 27,4m||80gr / 5,2g|
|DT-3-F||80.0’ / 24,4m||90.0’ / 27,4m||100gr / 6,5g|
|DT-4-F||78.5’ / 24,0m||90.0’ / 27,4m||120gr / 7,8g|
|DT-5-F||77.0’ / 23,5m||90.0’ / 27,4m||140gr / 9,1g|
|DT-6-F||75.5’ / 23,0m||90.0’ / 27,4m||160gr / 10,4g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.