Patagonia Stormfront Sling
The Patagonia Stormfront Sling is built to not only keep your gear dry, but also out of the way when you’re moving in tight quarters. Made with 100% waterproof welded construction, this wet-weather sling features burly, 100% nylon fabric with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The waterproof TIZIP® zipper provides quick access to the main compartment and keeps dry stuff dry, no matter what. A fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder and stays out of the way when you’re casting. Exterior lash straps let you attach a net or rod, and a glove-friendly grab strap provides a secure grip.
- The durable fabric package combines a burly nylon core with a TPU coating to create a 100% waterproof package
- The 100% waterproof TIZIP zipper provides quick access to the main compartment, which has plenty of space for fly boxes, a small camera or extra clothing
- The fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder to evenly distribute weight for carrying comfort
- The quick-access grab handle lets you carry the Stormfront® Sling in your hand, briefcase style
- External utility keepers allow you to easily attach extra gear or secure the Stormfront Sling to a raft or inside a canoe
- External lashing straps allow you to attach a rod tube or a net
- 658 g (1 lb 8 oz)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.