Patagonia Stormfront Hip Pack
The Patagonia Stormfront Hip Pack is the perfectly sized, mobile solution for a day on—or in—the water. This fully welded, waterproof hip pack stands up to foul weather with a burly 100% nylon core fabric, treated on the exterior with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and on the interior with a TPU single-side coating. Salt water? No sweat. The 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper resists corrosion and provides quick access to the main compartment, which holds fly boxes, a small camera or extra clothing. On the outside, we’ve added a small, zippered stash pocket, daisy chains and lash straps for a rod tube or jacket; inside you’ll find a handy zippered pocket to secure keys, wallet and accessories. There’s also a fully adjustable, low-profile hipbelt and padded neck strap for comfort and weight distribution with heavier loads.
- The durable fabric package combines a burly nylon core with a TPU coating to create a 100% waterproof package
- A 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper provides quick access to the main compartment, which is perfectly sized for fly boxes, a small camera or extra clothing
- The fully adjustable, low-profile hipbelt and the padded neck strap manage large loads and evenly distribute weight
- Two daisy chains provide quick and easy attachment points for extra gear
- Lash straps in front allow you to attach a rod tube or an extra jacket
- 564 g (1 lb 3.9 oz)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.