Abel is recognized as the leading fishing nipper provider in the United States. Our fly fishing nippers represents the ideal combination of incredible performance at an affordable price.
- Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
- Anodized aluminum body construction
- Replaceable jaws - machined out of premium grade stainless steel, then heat treated to 58-60rc
- Saltwater resistant
- Engineered to Cut 7x - 100 lb mono and braid line.
- Available in all Abel Finishes
- 2 Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
- Screws - 303 Stainless Steel
- Body - T-6061 T6 Aluminum
- Jaws - Crucible CPM S35VN
- Pin - 316 Stainless Steel
- Weight: .7 ounces
- Height: .420"
- Length: 1.800"
- Top Width: .710"
- Bottom Width: .560"