Scott Wave Fly Rod
A feeling of near weightlessness in hand. Authoritatively powerful. Undoubtedly in control. Plain fun to fish. Scott Wave fly rods bring together high line speed, exceptional loop control, and point-it-and-it goes-there accuracy. They feel light and lively in hand and respond intuitively to input from the angler.
- Updated Tapers, Resin Technology, and Greater Casting Stability: New tapers and multi-modulus lay ups feature a state-of-the-art resin system to increase fiber density and reduce weight. A new generation ARC (Advanced Reinforced Carbon) is used for greater stability along multiple axes. With the use of revolutionary rolling equipment and machinery, Scott has achieved a level of precision manufacturing never experienced before.
- ReAct Technology: Advanced Fiberfuse resin that allows superior chemical bonding throughout the rod blank for a stronger fly rod design. Advanced Reinforced Carbon (Arc) adds to the rod’s strength and reduces torque. The Centric is also made with hollow internal ferrule technology and a natural, unsanded finish to keep the rod insanely lightweight in hand.
- High-Quality Componentry: New standard-setting componentry for Centric rods that redefine functionality, durability, and beauty. Featuring titanium stripping guides with super slick zirconia inserts, new low glare Snakebrand Universal snake guides, and a new fully milled reel seat featuring speed threads, easy grip knurling, self-indexing hoods, micarta inserts, aspecial Delrin lock washer, and type 3 flat black hard coat.
- Modified Full Wells Grip: Flor grade cork grips are turned to our modified wells shape for ultimate control and feel for a wide variety of hand sizes.
- Made in the USA from the finest materials available. Tested and designed on Blue Ribbon trout fisheries, built for a river near you.
- Lifetime Warranty if purchased from an authorized dealer and registered within 30 days. That way you can fish worry-free, knowing Scott Fly Rods has you covered.
9' 6WT Wave: Light and quick, this is the perfect rod for bass, carp, trout on streamers, and any other species that look for meaty meals.
9' 7WT Wave: Our favorite rod when conditions allow for a lighter rod. Super tight loops and high line speed make this ideal for tailing bonefish and redfish. It's also a great rod for taming small mouth.
9' 8WT Wave: The do it all work horse in the Wave series. This rod casts like a dream, handles a wide range of fly sizes and can cover most salt and fresh water duties with ease.
9' 9WT Wave: From permit to pike, this rod handles big flies, big fish, and big wind. Incredibly light in hand with power to spare, this is a serious high performance 9 weight.
9' 10WT Wave: A perfect rod for stripers, mahi, roosters, musky, and other species that will bend lesser rods into pretzels. Easy to cast but has great lifting power, bringing together two qualities that usually don't go together.
9' 11WT Wave: When you need a rod to test the outer limits of fly tackle, this is it. Tarpon, musky, or sailfish, this rod casts tight loops, cuts through the wind, and can lift a cinder block.
9' 12WT Wave: This is the big one in the series but it's no rug beater. For the most powerful rod in the line up, it still feels light and lively in hand and is suprisingly easy to cast. If you're crazy enough to chase tuna, billfish, GT's and other tackle destoying fish on flies, this is your rod.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.